Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Welcome to my new blog

Hello all,
  Welcome to my new blog site. Let me tell you a little about myself. I am a 38 year old single mother of one who lives in Ohio. I have been overweight for as long as I can remember. I have been on so many diets and exercise programs that I can't name them all. Nothing has worked for me so I decided to have gastric bypass surgery.
  Since no one in Canton performs this surgery I have been going through the Cleveland Clinic Bariatric program. This process started for me on July 21 with the informational session. On Oct. 14 I will have my last pre-op session with the dietitian and then they will send my information to Aultcare for final approval.
  I hope that this blog will be informative, insightful, humourous and honest. I'll log on whenever I can. I hope you enjoy my blog through gastric land.
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment