Tuesday, February 1, 2011

This totally sucks!!!!

What a terribly long day today was. I woke up at 6 a.m. because I had to be in Cleveland for my pretesting at 9 a.m. Why so early? Because today Mother Nature decided to be pissed off at all of us and make driving a normally 1-hour route and making it 3 hours plus. Then I proceeded to be poked, prodded and questioned for the next 6 hours. On top of it I have to begin bowel cleansing. When the nurse starts her questioning with "have you ever had a colonoscopy?" and ends with "whatever side effects you have from this is alright" you know you are in trouble. Yep, I am digesting that gosh-aweful liquid and will be spending the majority of the night greeting the porcelain god. I keep chanting about the greater good but right now I want punch a wall or yell at someone. I feel miserable. My stomach is already cramping and I have one more dose to take. I may not make it. As I am typing this I see I have four minutes before this part of my life is over. Maybe they are testing my resolve. First they starve you to death on that protein shake only diet for two weeks and then make your bowels empty. This is for the greater good huh? I really would like a Wendy's fish sandwich. Well, the timer's going off, bottom's up for me. God help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment